New and growing companies can benefit greatly from invoice factoring. Many companies can’t qualify for traditional bank loans. Even if a company qualifies for a bank loan, factoring may be a much better option. (see factoring vs. bank financing).
Factoring provides you cash quickly, often in a matter of days. With factoring, you don’t have the overhead cost of an accounts receivable department. You also receive credit services that protect you from bad debt losses. Factoring lets you focus on your business operations, not the collection of receivables.
Invoice factoring offers many benefits for small businesses:
- Provide immediate cash flow
- Finance working capital needs
- Fund payroll and tax liabilities
- Purchase inventory for increased sales
- Receive trade discounts on payables
- Receive instant cash for one or two major customers
Invoice factoring is readily available for businesses of all types:
- Companies with rapid sales growth
- Companies with seasonal volume activity
- Companies that don’t qualify for bank financing
- Companies that are highly leveraged
Mazon Associates is a Dallas factoring company that serves many industries including staffing, manufacturing, business services and transportation. The friendly folks at Mazon Associates are professional and take an interest in each of their clients.
To discuss your payroll funding needs, please call Lisa Hultz of Mazon Associates at 800-442-2740. Lisa is the sales and marketing representative for Mazon Associates.