Your Factoring Company
Dallas / Ft Worth / Texas
Established in 1976, Mazon Associates, Inc. is the oldest family owned factoring company in the United States. Our headquarters is in the Dallas / Fort Worth area. During the past 40 years, Mazon has helped over 1,000 clients grow their businesses and achieve their financial goals. You will find our staff the most pleasant in the industry.
While other factoring companies come and go, we consistently provide our clients a solid expertise in accounts receivable financing. You can depend on Mazon to guide your steps. We know exactly what you need and we’ll meet your expectations. If you need extra help or business advice, we are ready to assist. Your business’ success is our primary objective.
Even though we have more experience than most factoring companies, we still offer the most reasonable fees in the industry. You won’t be surprised with hidden costs, escalating fees, or expensive minimum charges. You always have the flexibility to give us a 30-day notice to terminate our factoring relationship.
What is Accounts Receivable Financing?
- You partner with an invoice factoring company such as Mazon Associates that will buy your invoices for immediate cash.
- After you perform your services or sell your product to your customers, you forward your invoices to Mazon.
- Mazon buys your invoices and sends you cash the same or next day.
- You receive the face value of the invoices less a factoring fee and reserve amount. The fee is your cost of factoring. It is usually 2% to 5% of the invoice amount. The reserve is a cushion for any unexpected bad debts. It is normally 15% to 20% and is held in reserve and returned to you as soon as the accounts are collected.
Benefits of Invoice Factoring
- It significantly improves your business’s cash flow by increasing your working capital. This provides cash for operating expenses, inventory purchases, payroll and business growth.
- Mazon Associates performs all the collection activities on the purchased invoices. Because Mazon is in the accounts receivable collection business, we have developed successful collection policies and best practices for your benefit. We have an excellent reputation with all our customers. We know they are ultimately your customers and therefore handle them with much care.
- In addition to collections, Mazon performs extensive credit checks on your customers to increase certainty of payment. We mitigate your risk and exposure so that uncollected accounts don’t become an issue. Again, because we are in the credit business, we have developed successful credit policies and best practices for your benefit.