Over 40 Years of Success in Receivables Financing
What is Accounts Receivable Factoring?Factoring is a special form of financing that eliminates the accounts receivable delay of the cash flow cycle. Factoring is commonly referred to as accounts receivable factoring, invoice factoring, accounts receivable financing or invoice financing.
- You partner with an invoice factoring company such as Mazon Associates that will buy your invoices for immediate cash.
- After you perform your services or sell your product to your customers, you forward your invoices to Mazon.
- Mazon buys your invoices and sends you cash the same or next day.
- You receive the face value of the invoices less a factoring fee and reserve amount. The fee is your cost of factoring. It is usually 2% to 5% of the invoice amount. The reserve is a cushion for any unexpected bad debts. It is normally 15% to 20% and is held in reserve and returned to you as soon as the accounts are collected.
Benefits of Invoice FactoringInvoice factoring has many benefits including improved cash flow, receivables management and credit services. Factoring gives your company cash as soon as you generate your invoices. It’s a cash infusion without a loan or equity investment.
- It significantly improves your business’s cash flow. It increases your working capital and provides cash for expenses, inventory, payroll and growth.
- Mazon Associates performs all the collection activities on the purchased invoices. Because Mazon is in the accounts receivable collection business, we have developed successful collection policies and best practices for your benefit. We have an excellent reputation with all our customers. We know they are ultimately your customers and therefore handle them with much care.
- In addition to collections, Mazon performs extensive credit checks on your customers to increase certainty of payment. We mitigate your risk and exposure so that uncollected accounts don’t become an issue. Again, because we are in the credit business, we have developed successful credit policies and best practices for your benefit.
About Mazon Associates
Established in 1976, Mazon Associates, Inc. is the oldest family owned factoring company in the United States. Our headquarters is in the Dallas / Fort Worth, Texas area. During the past 40 years, Mazon has professionally served hundreds of clients. Mazon Associates is family-owned and operated.
While other factoring companies come and go, we have consistently provided our clients a solid expertise in accounts receivable financing. You can depend on Mazon to guide your steps when factoring your invoices. We’ve helped over 1,000 clients grow their businesses and achieve their financial goals. We know exactly what you need and we can meet your expectations. If you need help or business advice, we are ready to assist. Your business’ success is our primary objective.
Even though we offer you more experience than most factoring companies, we still charge you the most reasonable fees in the industry. You won’t be surprised with hidden fees such as escalating fees or expensive minimum charges. You have the flexibility to give us a 30 day notice to terminate our factoring relationship, while other factoring companies may require annual contracts with automatic renewals.
We service all types of industries including oil and gas, transportation, manufacturing, staffing, construction and business services. If you sell products or provide services to businesses, then we can probably help you. Our clients’ sales range from $10,000 to $2 million per month. Our application process takes only a few days and your initial funding can occur within 3 to 5 days.
Mazon Associates is a family-owned business located in the Dallas – Fort Worth area, serving Texas and the entire United States. You will find our staff the most pleasant in the industry. We enjoy serving you and facilitating your financial success. Our mission is to help you grow your business and provide a professional and friendly service with integrity.